Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bheledn.com
BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 18 Nos. of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in Core Engineering & 276 Nos. of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) as per Apprentices Act, 1961 for ONE Year. The details are as follows:
I. Graduate Apprentices (Engineering)
Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering
No. of Training Slots*: 18
Qualification: Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2014/ 2015/ 2016 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2014
II. Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
Branch/Discipline – Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering
No. of Training Slots*: 276
Qualification: Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2014/2015/2016 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2014.
Stipend: Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) – Rs.6000/- per month Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs. 4000/- per month
How to Apply :
Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE – 560026 upto 31.08.2016 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M on Saturday) with the following documents:- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER)
1. Degree Certificate/Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
2. Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree/Diploma qualification
3. Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
4. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
5. Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
6. Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable) Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in interview.
7. LAST DATE FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW : 31.08.2016
8. TIMING: 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) & 9.00 A.M TO 11.30 A.M (SATURDAY)
Click here to Download the Official Advertisement