Last Date : 21-11-2016
Eligibility : 2014,2015,2016 Passed outs.
Rs. 4000 for Technician Apprentice.
Rs. 6000 for Graduate Apprentice.
Click Here to Download.
Terms and Conditions :
1) INCOMPLETE / INCORRECT APPLICATION WILL BE STRICTLY REJECTED WITHOUT GIVING ANY INTIMATION
2) Should not have undergone any Apprenticeship Training under BOAT scheme as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
3) Should not have undergone any Employment for a period of one year or more. 4) The rate of Stipend per Month is `. 4000/- for Technician Apprentices and `. 6000/- for Graduate Apprentices.
5) No Hostel facility will be provided for the Apprentices.
6) No Conveyance will be provided by BHEL.
7) Use of Cell phone/Mobile phone, pen drive, laptop, camera and compact disc inside the factory premises is strictly prohibited.
8) Candidate’s pass-outs of 2014, 2015 and 2016 are only eligible to apply.
9) Formal dress code is mandatory.
10) BOAT REGISTRATION NUMBER (S.NO: 01) on page 1 IS COMPULSORY AND APPLICATION WITHOUT REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE REJECTED.
Attachments Along with Application :
1) Transfer Certificate.
2) Provisional certificate / Degree certificate.
3) All semester mark lists and Consolidated mark list.
4) If Physically Handicapped, % of disability certificate.
5) SC / ST / OBC * certificate.
6) ** PROOF For BOAT REGISTRATION IS TO BE ENCLOSED.
7) Bank Account details indicating Account Number and IFSC CODE (First Page of Savings Bank Passbook).
** Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant only for OBC candidates coming under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ (NCL) as defined under Government rules at NCBC. The gross annual income of parents of such candidates should not be more than `. 6 lakhs or above or possessing wealth above the exemption limit as prescribed in the Wealth Tax Act for period of three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013- Estt.(Res) dated 27th May, 2013.
Address to which the application has to be sent :
Addl. General Manager, HRDC, BHEL, TRICHY – 620 014.