ABOUT TATA STEEL:
Tata Steel founded India’s first industrial city, now Jamshedpur, where it established India’s first integrated steel plant in 1907. The Jamshedpur Works currently comprises of a 9.7 MTPA crude steel production facility and a variety of finishing mills. Mines and collieries in India give the Company a distinct advantage in raw material sourcing. Looking further into the future, the company plans to continue to increase its capacity significantly through both brownfield and greenfield developments. The first phase of the 6 million tonnes per annum greenfield project in Kalinganagar, with stage-wise commissioning expected to start in Financial Year 2015-16. The Company is focussed not only on the execution of the plant facilities but also on addressing the socio-economic infrastructure needs of an industrial enterprise of this scale. The Company has plans for two new Greenfield steel projects in the states of Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer Trainee – AET
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
1st Year – ₹28,000/month;
2nd year – ₹30,000/month
Job Location: Across India Interview
Location: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jamshedpur
- Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the following positions for Project
- Construction and Design on Contract Basis for a period of 2 years.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for selection process.
- Contract Duration: 2 years (Trainee). The engagement under the contract is temporary. No claim shall be entertained for regular employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees.
- AETs would go periodic evaluations and basis successful completion of assessment, may be considered for employment in Tata Steel and will be placed as Assistant Manager
- Diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) (Freshers can also apply)
- Should not exceed 30 years of age as on 30th November 2016
- Minimum CGPA/Percentage of 6.5 or 65% in qualifying examination
- Must have attended full time AICTE approved Campus Program
Functions to be selected for:-
a) Civil & Structural
c) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation
Emoluments during training period:
- During the contract the AETs will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend as detailed: 1st year: 28,000 per month, 2nd year: 30,000 per month.
- AETs will be covered under medi-claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of 6,000/- per annum)
- Eligible candidates from Tata Group companies can apply for this opportunity through Career Opportunities in Tata World.
- Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity.
Click here to view the Official Advertisement.
Click here to apply.